National Indigenous Peoples DayJune 21
College of the Rockies serves the communities of the East Kootenay. All of the College's campuses are located in the traditional territory of the Ktunaxa and Kinbasket peoples, and celebrate the heritage, diverse cultures and outstanding achievements of all First Nations, Inuit and Métis.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Business Administration to Business Partner
Mike Adams knew when he graduated from high school in Creston, BC that he wanted to be an accountant. When looking at schools to complete a Business Administration diploma, College of the Rockies had several key components Mike was looking for. Learn more about Mike
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies and Ktunaxa Nation sign MOU
- College of the Rockies announces new Executive Director, HR and Payroll
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
- College of the Rockies students, faculty present at national bioethics conference
- College of the Rockies interns depart for overseas placements
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.