Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
From College of the Rockies to Kenya
For Katie Schneider the thought of attending a small college in a beautiful mountain town was extremely appealing. The Tourism and Recreation Management Program at the College was a perfect fit for her desire to learn about the outdoors, the business of travel and the concept of how tourism can benefit the world. Read about Katie's journey to Kenya
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- Teck Donates $1 Million to College of the Rockies
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
- More East Kootenay learners welcomed into early childhood education
- College of the Rockies Offering Health Care Assistant Program in Invermere, Fernie
- College of the Rockies Hosting Two Hindustani Classical Music Performances
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.