Explore a career in
The tourism, recreation, and leisure services industry is a world-wide phenomenon that offers tremendous career opportunities. What better place to begin your journey than in the beautiful Canadian Rockies!
Learn more about our Tourism and Recreation Programs
Firefighting - A Family Tradition
Laura Monsen first became a student at College of the Rockies in 2015 when she received her Level 1 and 2 firefighting training. In 2017, after five years with the Castlegar Fire Department, Laura became their first female officer. In an effort to better prepare for her new role, Laura is now enrolled in the College’s Fire Officer course. Read more about Laura's journey.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies announces new members of Indigenous team
- College of the Rockies Business Management student completing semester in Andorra
- More than $50,000 in Columbia Basin Trust bursaries awarded to College of the Rockies students
- Twelve College of the Rockies alumni receive Ike Barber Transfer Scholarships
- College of the Rockies research shows the vital role Cranbrook Family Connections (CFC) has in community
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.