Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.
Cooking Up A Great Career
Brandon Kennedy has always loved to cook. Looking to improve his skills, he enrolled in the Professional Cook Training program at College of the Rockies in 2001. Since his training he has had the opportunity to refine his cooking skills in a wide variety of environments. Learn more about Brandon's cooking career.
Is COTR Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Hosting Summer Welding Camp
- College of the Rockies Thrilled to Offer Entire Bachelor of Nursing Program
- Premier announces investment in Cranbrook nursing program
- Targeted funding supports Aboriginal students
- College of the Rockies Co-Sponsoring Herb Conference in Creston
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.