Earn your degree
close to home.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Think you can't get a degree at a community college? Think again. We have a number of degree options for you to choose from, including Business, Nursing, Arts and Science, and Education.
Learn more about:
From College of the Rockies to Doctor
Raised in Kimberley, Lori Wik knew that College of the Rockies was the ideal first step for her long educational journey. After completing two years of University Transfer Science courses at College of the Rockies, Lori went on to complete a Bachelor of Medical Science and a Doctor of Medicine with special training in research. Read more about Dr. Wik
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Board Approves Sexual Misconduct Protocols
- College of the Rockies Pilots Innovative Course
- College of the Rockies Nursing Students Holding Health Fair
- Meeting the health-care needs of people in Invermere
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Annual Career and Job Fair
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.