Build your future.
Learn a trade.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
StatsBC indicates that "by 2017, trades occupations as a whole will have a deficit of workers." Now is definitely the time to become skilled in a trade. We have a wide variety of trades programs to choose from. Both foundation-level and apprenticeship opportunities are available.
Cooking Up A Great Career
Brandon Kennedy has always loved to cook. Looking to improve his skills, he enrolled in the Professional Cook Training program at College of the Rockies in 2001. Since his training he has had the opportunity to refine his cooking skills in a wide variety of environments. Learn more about Brandon's cooking career.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Announces New HR Executive Director
- Canada and B.C. invest in new trades facility at College of the Rockies
- College of the Rockies’ Physical Literacy Project Continues to Grow
- College of the Rockies VP Holding Book Launch
- College of the Rockies Hosting Discussion on US Election
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.