Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Firefighting - A Family Tradition
Laura Monsen first became a student at College of the Rockies in 2015 when she received her Level 1 and 2 firefighting training. In 2017, after five years with the Castlegar Fire Department, Laura became their first female officer. In an effort to better prepare for her new role, Laura is now enrolled in the College’s Fire Officer course. Read more about Laura's journey.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies and Ktunaxa Nation sign MOU
- College of the Rockies announces new Executive Director, HR and Payroll
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
- College of the Rockies students, faculty present at national bioethics conference
- College of the Rockies interns depart for overseas placements
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.