at College of the Rockies
We offer courses for people of all ages and backgrounds. Our goal is to help you connect to new experiences, interests, skills, and talents. Find the classes that can lead you to something new, whether it is adventure tourism, printmaking, beaded earrings or anything in between.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
From Dairy Farmer To Hairstylist
The Hairstylist program is a big change for Lori who spent the past 30 years working on a dairy farm. When her family decided to sell the farm, Lori knew it was time to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a Hairstylist. Read more about Lori's journey.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Nursing Students Holding Health Fair
- College of the Rockies Hosting Annual Open House
- College of the Rockies Launches First-ever Diploma Program in Invermere
- College of the Rockies Announces New Executive Director, Public Relations
- College of the Rockies Screening Al Gore Documentary
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.