Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Inspired by the Mountains
When Sierra Dakin Kuiper went on a whitewater rafting day trip down the Bull River near Fernie, she didn’t imagine the impact it would have on her life. Her raft guide was a graduate of College of the Rockies’ Mountain Activity Skills Training (MAST) program. Read more about Sierra.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- Twelve College of the Rockies alumni receive Ike Barber Transfer Scholarships
- College of the Rockies research shows the vital role Cranbrook Family Connections (CFC) has in community
- College of the Rockies BSN students explore the future of health care in the East Kootenay
- College of the Rockies expands cannabis training
- College of the Rockies trades students benefit from Teck donation
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.