Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
From College of the Rockies to Kenya
For Katie Schneider the thought of attending a small college in a beautiful mountain town was extremely appealing. The Tourism and Recreation Management Program at the College was a perfect fit for her desire to learn about the outdoors, the business of travel and the concept of how tourism can benefit the world. Read about Katie's journey to Kenya
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies welcomes new women’s volleyball coach
- College of the Rockies Nursing instructor presents at Oxford
- College of the Rockies Creston campus hosting seed production workshop
- College of the Rockies and Ktunaxa Nation sign MOU
- College of the Rockies announces new Executive Director, HR and Payroll
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.