at College of the Rockies
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We offer courses for people of all ages and backgrounds. Our goal is to help you connect to new experiences, interests, skills, and talents. Find the classes that can lead you to something new, whether it is adventure tourism, printmaking, beaded earrings or anything in between.
A High Stylin’ Career
Paige Wilkins was living in Calgary and exploring the idea of going to school to be a hairstylist when she learned that her stylist growing up – Gwen Stewart – was the instructor for College of the Rockies’ program in Cranbrook. Read more about A High Stylin’ Career.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Celebrates Annual Convocation
- College of the Rockies Creston Campus Hosting Open House
- College of the Rockies’ Fernie Campus Hosting Open House
- Work Begins for College of the Rockies’ Trades Building
- College of the Rockies – Kimberley Hosting Open House
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.