Adventure Tourism Business Operations
Find out what you have to do to become a student in our Adventure Program.
- Secondary school graduation (or equivalent);
- A minimum of 65% in English 12 or equivalent) and;
- Principles of Math 11, or Applications of Math 12, or Apprenticeship and Work Place Math 11, or Foundations of Math 11, or Pre-calculus Math 11, or MATH 080
*The College, at its discretion, may consider accepting applicants at age 18 into Semester 1 (consisting of theory and low risk courses such as Backpacking Level 1) under the following conditions:
You must be 19 years of age prior to the end of Semester 1
(i.e., must turn 19 years of age prior to December 31)
- Must undergo an interview with the instructor, who will determine eligibility; and
- Must provide letters of reference attesting to competency
Note: Course equipment should not be purchased before receiving notification of valid course registration.
Please ensure your application package includes all of the following:
- Application for Admission Form
- $30.00 (non-refundable) applications fee
- Reference Letter from an employer
- Informed Consent and Indemnity
- Medical Information Form
- Official transcript of senior secondary school graduation, with a C+ in English 12, or equivalent and any completed post-secondary studies,
If you do not have an official transcript, you will need to complete an assessment. Please call the instructor directly to make arrangements.
After you have been accepted into the program, a $250 deposit holds your seat until June 30th, at which time a $3000 tuition payment is due. The balance of the tuition is due on or before August 15th.
If you are an International Student, you must have your Student Visa in place before the first day of class.