Advanced Forestry Skills Program
The Advanced Forestry Skills Training Program is a 14 week, fully funded, field-based forestry training program and 3 weeks of job placement delivered by College of the Rockies and Stillwater Consulting.
Participants gain a wide variety of skills and certifications as well as opportunities to network with local employers.
- Location: Cranbrook, BC
- Price: Fully funded program for eligible individuals
- Phone: 250-489-8242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- Currently receiving Employment Insurance ( EI ), or have had a regular EI claim within the past 5 years
- Currently unemployed or working fewer than 20 hours per week
- High level of commitment and a keen interest in pursuing full time work in the forestry sector
- Legally eligible to work in BC