Bachelor of Business Administration
Course Planning Forms
Use the following planning forms to assist you in making course selections when transitioning from a diploma to the BBA degree. Contact an Education Advisor if you have any questions.
Please note: If you are looking to complete the BBA in four years please ensure you are taking MGMT 310 in the fall of year three. It is the prerequisite course to MGMT 410 offered in the winter of year three. These courses must be complete prior to registering in the BBA capstone project (MGMT 470/480/490) in year four.
- Aboriginal Financial Management Diploma to BBA Degree
- Accounting Diploma to BBA Degree
- Adventure Tourism Business Operations Diploma to BBA Degree
- Associate of Arts to BBA Degree
- Associate of Science to BBA Degree
- Environmental Studies to BBA Degree
- General Management Diploma to BBA Degree
- Marketing Diploma to BBA Degree
- Recreation Management Diploma to BBA Degree
- Tourism Management Diploma to BBA Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration Planning form