UNIVERSITY STUDIES -- ON-LINE
with on-site facilitator
College of the Rockies, Creston campus is pleased to offer a new approach to students and adults in the Creston Valley wanting to take University Studies courses. While most of the 30 plus courses are on-line, we offer an on-site University Studies facilitator to help guide you through such matters as courses selection, transfer credit, mentoring and exam invigilation.
What Do We Offer?
- Business Administration certificate
- Credits toward Associate Arts degree
- Some of the pre-requisites for programs such as Teacher Education, Criminal Justice and Human Kinetics
- Gain an early start toward your first year of University Studies
- Fulfill some course requirements
What's Your Advantage?
- Provincial articulation and transfer credit
- Access to computer lab at the campus if you don't have one at home, or just need a quiet place to study
- Jump start your University Studies while still at home -- can save significant dollars!
- On-site facilitator and educational advisor
- Exam invigilation
This Format Is Ideal For....
- Adults wanting to fulfill post secondary education goals
- High school students wanting to attain "dual" credits
What To Do First
Contact the Creston campus and make an appointment with our University Studies facilitator, Gerry Gardiner.
Please contact us for current tuition rates