Step 2: Apply and Get Permission
How would you like to take a college course for free?* That's exactly what you'll get if you are one of the first qualified applicants for one of our 35 tuition awards.
We're offering regional secondary students tuition awards for dual credit University Studies courses (online and face-to-face). Awards are granted to the first qualified applicants. Apply Now!
Number of awards available
- School District #5 - 15 awards available
- School District #6 - 15 awards available
- Prince Charles Secondary (School District #8) - 5 awards available
First, Download and complete the Dual Credit Award Application which includes a permission section and submit them to College of the Rockies.
Permission from your school Principal/Counsellor is required before final acceptance to College of the Rockies is granted.
- If you do not qualify for the Dual Credit Award you can still take a dual credit course at the College of the Rockies but must submit a completed permission form from your school with your application. Regular fees will apply.
* The value of the award is equal to the tuition cost for one 3-credit course (excluding textbook).