Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students
- List of Scholarships and awards for CURRENTLY ENROLLED students - Application opens January 1
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students! - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships
Student Loan Information -
2016-2017 Application available June 1, 2016 for studies after August 1, 2016