Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
- Scholarship and Awards application for current students is now open! You must log into the portal to apply. Deadline to apply is February 28, 2018
- Irving K Barber $5,000 Transfer award application is now available. Apply by February 28, 2018
- Irving K Barber Aboriginal Scholarship application is now available. Apply by March 31, 2018
- New Students! Entrance application is now open! Apply on-line before March 31, 2018
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students - now open!
- List of Scholarships and awards for currently enrolled students - Now open! Log into the portal to apply!
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships - Application now open!
Student Loan Information
2017-2018 Application available after June 1, 2017 for studies after August 1, 2017