Financial Assistance and Awards Information Sessions
*IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION COMING FOR BC STUDENT LOAN APPLICANTS!
Find out what's new for 2018-19 for government student loans, grants and awards. These in depth sessions will go over how to finance your education. Topics will include the new application process as well as the complete student loan process and updated information on grants, scholarships and awards.
Whether you are attending College of the Rockies or not, these sessions are open to the public. If you have never had a government student loan before then you should attend one of these sessions. New grants, loans and changes to some programs for 2018-19.
Sessions will be held at College of the Rockies campuses as follows:
- Cranbrook - Tuesday, May 8, 6 pm - Room 205
- Kimberley - Monday, May 14 - 6 pm
- Fernie - Wednesday, May 16 - 6 pm
- Cranbrook - Thursday, May 24, 6 pm - Room 205
- Creston - Wednesday, June 6 - 6 pm