How to Apply
- Complete the College of the Rockies International online application form. No other documents are required at the time of application.
- You will be redirected to EducationPlanner BC to complete this form.
- Our non-refundable application fee must be paid when you submit this online application.
- You will be requested to provide a copy of your passport and school transcript to College of the Rockies by email.
- Once your application has been assessed, you will be sent an official offer letter of admission from the College by email.
After you receive your offer letter of admission to College of the Rockies:
- Accept the offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include your full name, birthdate, student ID number and the words, "I accept the offer of admission to the program."
- When we receive your acceptance email, we will send you a Bank Letter.
- Pay your tuition fees before you apply for your Canada Study Permit
- You can pay your tuition online, from any country, at any bank, in any currency at: paymytuition.com/paynow/COTR
- After you pay your fees, email email@example.com and attach the bank receipt as proof of payment.
- Wait until you receive your Official Letter of Acceptance and receipt for tuition. You will need this letter when you apply for your Canada Study Permit application.
- Use the Letter of Acceptance and official tuition fee receipt to obtain a Canada Study Permit from the nearest Canadian Visa Application Centre
- Applications should be submitted at least three months before the semester start date if a Study Permit is required.
Note: No Study Permit is required if you are studying in Canada for less than six months, unless in a program with a work practicum
- Scan and email your study and work permit approval letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the accommodations request for Homestay or Student Residence at least two months before your arrival date.
- Notify the international office at email@example.com as soon as you receive confirmation of study permit approval.
- Arrange for your travel to Cranbrook and email us your itinerary so we can schedule for airport pick-up.