Our Location and Campus Information
We are located in the province of British Columbia, Canada. Our main campus is in the city of Cranbrook, BC.
Cranbrook is a safe, clean and very friendly modern city. We are a one hour drive from the USA and three hours from scenic Banff. Our airport has daily flights from Vancouver and Calgary.
For more information read our Living in Cranbrook Guide.
Cranbrook has many facilities and services within walking distance of the College, including:
- recreation and aquatic centre
- multi-cinema complex
- department stores and shopping malls
- golf courses
- BC Transit Public Transportation (all students receive a free city bus pass)
Our Cranbrook campus is a bright and modern building. Over 3,000 Canadian students and 250 international students attend College of the Rockies to benefit from small class sizes and a highly qualified teaching staff dedicated to giving each student personal attention.
Our services include:
- Library, Bookstore, and Cafeteria
- Student Life, including: climbing wall, gymnasium, track and field, and weight room
- Forest trails for hiking and mountain biking
- Student Residence (open to International students all year)
- Modern Computer labs and free wireless Internet
- Study Centre with tutors
- International Student Advisor / Homestay Coordinator