Our Programs and Fees
Tuition and Start Dates for international students vary by program. For more details, choose your program of study:
English Language Program (ESL)
Academic and Career/Technical Programs on the semester system including:
- University Arts and Science (Transfer)/Associate Degrees
- Business Administration (General Management, Marketing, and Accounting Majors)
- Tourism and Recreation Management
- College Preparation/High School Completion (ABE)
- Kinesiology (Exercise Science and Health & Human Performance)
- Criminal & Social Justice
- Fine Arts
- Global Studies Advanced Certificate
- Post-Degree Certificate and Diploma in Sustainable Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainable Business
Other Programs including:
- Early Childhood Education/Human Service Worker/Teacher Assistant
- Culinary Arts/Professional Cook
- Adventure Tourism Business Operations
- Mountain Adventure Skills Training
- Health Care Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Timber Framing
- Carpentry Foundation
- Electrical Foundation
- Automotive Service Technician
- Continuing Education courses
Five (5) scholarships of $2,000 each are available every year to full-time returning international students who intend to continue their studies at the college for at least one more academic year. These scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, community involvement, and an assessment from one of your current College of the Rockies instructors.
- Tuition does not include other fees that may apply such as student fees - C$78.90 per semester including mandatory bus/swim pass, annual health & dental fee of C$225, lab fees - C$71.60 for each lab course, or the one-time CAD$100 international student fee.
- Textbook costs are extra and vary depending on the individual courses taken. Textbooks can be purchased from the College Bookstore on campus.
- Medical Insurance is mandatory for all international students; cost is up to C$100/month.
- Homestay fees are $650 per month and include meals. There is a non-refundable homestay application fee of C$35 and airport pickup is free. Homestay fees are paid directly to hosts after arrival.
- On-campus dormitory/residence costs are very reasonable for students that want to live on-campus. Current fees are $1900 per semester, plus a non-refundable application fee of $35 and a refundable damage deposit of $150. Meals are not included but kitchens are provided.