Our Programs and Fees
Tuition and Start Dates for international students vary by program. For more details, choose your program of study:
Academic and Career/Technical Programs on the semester system including:
- University Transfer/Associate Degrees
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Recreation Management
- College Preparation/High School Completion (ABE)
- Global Studies Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainable Practices
Other Programs including:
- Early Childhood Education/Human Service Worker/Teacher Assistant
- Culinary Arts/Professional Chef
- Adventure Tourism Business Operations
- Mountain Adventure Skills Training
- Health Care Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Timber Framing
- Fire Training
- Carpentry Pre-apprentice
- Automotive Service Technician
- Continuing Education courses
Five (5) scholarships of $2,000 each are available every year to full-time returning international students who intend to continue their studies at COTR for at least one more academic year. These scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, community involvement, and an assessment from one of your current COTR instructors
- Tuition does not include other fees that may apply such as student fees - C$78.90 per semester including mandatory bus/swim pass or lab fees - C$66.18 for each lab course.
- Textbook costs are extra and vary depending on the individual courses taken. Textbooks can be purchased from the College Bookstore on campus.
- BC Medical Insurance is mandatory for all students with a study permit; cost is C$66.50 per month
- Homestay fees are $600 per month and include meals. There is a Homestay application fee of C$35 and airport pickup is free. Homestay fees are paid directly to hosts after arrival.
- On-campus dormitory/residence costs are very reasonable for students that want to live on-campus. Current fees are $1700 per semester, plus an application fee of $35 and a refundable damage deposit of $125. Meals are not included but kitchens are provided.