Special Event Planning | $795
Enter the exciting, fast-paced world of special events by earning a Continuing Education Special Event Planning Certificate!
Whether you are currently working in special events or are interested in entering the field, this Special Event Planning Continuing Education Certificate is for you.
The four topics covered are:
- Best Practices in Special Event Management
- Event Coordination
- Event Marketing
- Risk Management and Evaluation
* Adequate English communication skills and to be able to read and write at an appropriate level
* Basic computer Skills (copy/paste, locate/upload a file, use a web browser and word processor, send/receive emails)
* Comfortable using Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
* Reliable computer and internet
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
More info: http://www.cotr.bc.ca/SEPAC/
Show course details
|Monday, February 3, 2020||Online||Register|