Distance / Online Learning
Is Online Learning for You?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have access to a computer (we recommend something no older than two years), Internet and e-mail address and know how to use these?
- Do you feel able to learn without having face-to-face interaction with the instructor and fellow students?
- Are you self-motivated, self-disciplined, and organized?
- Are you comfortable communicating and expressing your opinion in writing?
- Do you feel comfortable asking questions and asking for help when you need it?
If you answered yes to these questions, online learning might just be right for you. Contact our Admissions and Registration department to apply and register for courses.
Take a look at the F.A.Q's About Online Courses