Distance / Online Learning
COTROnline (Moodle) Help Desk
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Developmental Learning Environment) is your virtual classroom.
It's where you:
- receive messages and course material from your instructor
- meet and interact with your classmates
- work on assignments and activities.
If you experience technical problems, or need help setting up your College email and computer account, be sure to contact our Student Helpdesk. Call 1-877-489-2687 extension 3333 (toll free), or email studentHelp@cotr.bc.ca
If your technical problems are directly related to your COTROnline Course, please contact the COTROnline Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Call Toll Free: 1-877-489-2687 x3737
- Email email@example.com
- Use the COTR Online Student Help Manual
- Use the Online & Education Technology Guide for Faculty
Support is available Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm Mountain Time Zone except Statutory Holidays.