Distance / Online Learning
Login to your online course
Welcome to the world of online learning!
Online courses and websites for on-site courses at College of the Rockies can be found at www.cotronline.ca The college uses a learning system called Moodle.
Accounts for COTROnline and the college network, will be created automatically
Online courses & those In-Person / Face-to-Face Courses with support websites:
directions for accessing courses will be sent to you by email
- You will usually receive an email the Friday before your course starts.
- Check with COTR Online Help Desk. if you did not receive an email with course access directions.
- NOTE! We find that our emails to you sometimes go into your junk/spam mail. If you have not received your information, you may want to check there.
Office Administration & Technology / Adult Basic Education (ABE) Students: Your login information will be provided to you directly by your instructor(s).
- If you have any questions, please contact your program's coordinator.
Continuing Education Students: Some continuing education courses are offered online and have different login instructions.
- Students who have registered in an online Continuing Education course will receive their instructions via email.
- Contact your local campus for more information.
Please make sure Registration has your current email address.