Distance / Online Learning Program Calendar (2018/19)
ACCT-261 - Accounting 1
|ACCT-261||Accounting 1||3 - credits||$324.42|
In this first semester of a two-semester course in accounting, the students are introduced to the basic accounting cycle including preparation of useful financial statements. Other topics include accounting for cash, receivables, inventory, and payroll.
Prerequisites: English 12 or equivalent. Minimum grade of 65% in either Foundations of Math 11, Pre-Calculus 11, Calculus 11, Principles of Math 11, Applications of Math 12, MATH 080 or MATH 082.
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for ACCT-261
ACCT-261 Accounting 1 can be found in the following programs:
- Aboriginal Financial Management - Diploma
- Accounting - Diploma
- Administrative Studies - Certificate
- Administrative Studies - Diploma
- General Management - Diploma
- Marketing - Diploma
- Sustainable Business Practices - Post-Degree Diploma