Distance / Online Learning Program Calendar (2017/18)
HSWR-106 - Families
|HSWR-106||Families||3 - credits||$187.44|
This course is designed to enhance early childhood educators' and human service workers' understanding of healthy families and families in crisis, and to assist in building skills to work collaboratively with families.
Prerequisites: Minimum 65% in English 12 or equivalent (refer to Course Equivalency information on the College website).
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for HSWR-106
HSWR-106 Families can be found in the following programs:
- Early Childhood Education - Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Special Needs Educator - Diploma
- Human Service Worker - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Diploma