Scholarships and Awards
Culinary Arts Entrance Scholarship
The Culinary Arts Entrance Scholarship offers a $500 tuition scholarship for a first-year student entering COOK 1 of the Culinary Arts program at College of the Rockies.
To receive a Culinary Arts Entrance Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Be a first-year student entering Cook One of the Culinary Arts program at College of the Rockies;
- Submit a student essay briefly describing your career goals and your desire to excel in the Culinary Arts Program;
- Submit a completed application form before June 29, 2012 for fall or December 21, 2012 for the winter semester
Southern Interior Development Initiative Trust (SIDIT)
There are two types of awards that have been developed to assist students with financial need:
- For students in dual credit programs such as Ace-It (High School).
- For students who are not currently in a dual credit program, but who plan to attend a post secondary institution.
Awards range from $500-$5000. All you need to do is apply.