Dual Admission - University of Lethbridge
What is Dual Admission?
The purpose of the Dual Admission program is to provide a smooth and successful transition from College of the Rockies to University of Lethbridge:
- You enroll in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree program at College of the Rockies and University of Lethbridge using 1 form
- You spend your first 2 years studying at College of the Rockies enjoying smaller class sizes & lower tuition
- Once you successfully complete your 2nd year at College of the Rockies you are guaranteed a spot in your degree program at University of Lethbridge
- Guaranteed spot in your degree program - you won't need to compete with the 1000+ students that transfer to U of L on a yearly basis.
- Early course registration - once you move your studies to University of Lethbridge you will be considered a returning student and get to pick your courses before other transfer students.
- Access to Co-op work program - after you finish your second year at College of the Rockies you will be able to access the University of Lethbridge Co-op program and gain work experience between your 2nd and 3rd year
- Coordinated academic advising – receive semester-by-semester academic advising from both College of the Rockies and University of Lethbridge advisors so there will be no surprises when you transfer over your courses.
- Early processing with Campus Housing - when you move your studies to U of L you will get access to campus housing before new students do.
- Access to scholarships – you can apply for scholarships at both College of the Rockies and University of Lethbridge.
How much does it cost?
During your first 2 years in the Dual Admissions program you will be charged based on College of the Rockies tuition fees. Over a 2 year period you can expect to save over $5000 in tuition or approximately 45% per year – all your savings can be put towards your next 2 years at U of L!
- College of the Rockies Application Fee: $30
- Tuition cost per year: $2,997.90 + student fees*
*These amounts are based 10 courses over 1 academic year. All costs and estimates are subject to change.
** When you are ready to transfer to the U of L (after 2 years attending College of the Rockies), you will be required to pay a $100 activation fee. College of the Rockies will assist you with this process.
Who should apply?
This program is designed for students that are looking to attend or transfer to University of Lethbridge to earn a Bachelor degree in Arts or Science:
- High school students – interested in earning a Arts or Science degree at U of L
- First year College of the Rockies students – currently enrolled in first year university studies
- Incoming students – mature students interested in earning a Arts or Science degree at U of L