Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
- 2017-18 Entrance Bursaries are available for first time students - Deadline is August 15,
- Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG) - Do you need assistance to pay for upgrading classes?
- Financial Aid and Awards Information Sessions
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students
- List of Scholarships and awards for CURRENTLY ENROLLED students - Closed until September
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students! - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships
Student Loan Information -
2017-2018 Application available after June 1, 2017 for studies after August 1, 2017