Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
- Lieutenant Governor General Silver Medal and Scholarship is for a student in a Vocational program. Application is now available. Apply today! Deadline to apply is April 30, 2018
- Entrance bursaries are for students entering College of the Rockies for the first time in September 2018 or January 2019. Deadline to apply is August 15, 2018
Financial Aid and Awards Information Sessions - New information for 2018-19
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students - closed.
- List of Scholarships and awards for currently enrolled students - Application closed. Opens Sept 1
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships - Application now open!
Student Loan Information
2018-2019 Application available after June 1, 2018 for studies after August 1, 2018