Financing Your Education
Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
Financial Aid Information Sessions:
Cranbrook Campus - May 12 - 7 pm - Room 206
Creston Campus - June 15 - 6 pm
2016/17 College of the Rockies Entrance Awards - Bursaries still available!
The Entrance Bursary applications are due by August 15, 2016
There are still Entrance Scholarships available for certain programs. Deadline is August 15, 2016
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students
- List of Scholarships and awards for CURRENT students - application - Opens September 1
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students! - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships
Student Loan Information -
2016-2017 Application available June 1, 2016 for studies after August 1, 2016