Financing Your Education
Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
Upcoming Financial Aid Sessions
Sessions open to parents, students and the public. Call 250-489-8264 for more information.
|Invermere: COTR Campus||Tues, May 14||4:00pm|
|Cranbrook: COTR Main Campus||Thurs, May 16||6:00pm|
|Kimberley: COTR Campus||Thurs, May 23||6:00pm|
|Fernie: COTR Campus||Mon, May 27||4:00pm|
|Cranbrook: COTR Campus||Wed, May 29||6:30pm|
|Creston: Prince Charles Secondary||Thurs, May 30||3:30pm|
|Creston: COTR Campus||Thurs, May 30||6:00pm|
|Golden: COTR Campus||Wed, June 5||4:00pm|
Current Scholarships and Awards
2013-14 Entrance Bursaries
Entrance Bursaries are available for East Kootenay students entering full time at College of the Rockies in the fall for all programs. Applications are now available and the deadline to apply is June 28, 2013.
2013-14 Career and Job Fair Entrance Awards
The Career and Job Fair Entrance Award is available to students entering the Business Administration program for the first time with a goal of earning a diploma in any major.
Awards up to $1500 are available to high school students and to a student returning to learning entering into the Business Administration program who is at least 20 years old. Students must fill in an application to be eligible. The next deadline is August 16, 2013.
- BRANDON SALVIUL0 MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- CHEVRON RESOURCES CANADA/MOLNAR ENTRANCE BURSARY FOR ENGINEERING
- COTR/SIDIT Trades and Technology Awards
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students
- Apprenticeship Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students! - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships
- Student Loan Information - 2013-2014 Application available June 1, 2013 - (Watch for information workshops in May)