Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
- Scholarship application for CURRENT students! - Deadline to apply is February 28, 2017
- The 2017-2018 Entrance Scholarship application is now available on-line for 2016 or 2017 high school students entering college for the first time in September! Deadline to apply is March 31, 2017
- $5000 Irving K Barber Transfer Awards for students transferring to another institute in BC
- Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG) - Do you need assistance to pay for upgrading classes?
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students
- List of Scholarships and awards for CURRENTLY ENROLLED students - Application opens January 1
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students! - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships
Student Loan Information -
2016-2017 Application available June 1, 2016 for studies after August 1, 2016