Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
PROFESSIONAL COOK TRAINING BURSARIES still available! Awards up to $1,000
The Teck Scholarships offer six, $2,000 scholarships to students entering College of the Rockies in the Heavy Mechanical or Electrician Foundation programs.
Fill in the application and submit by February 1 for the winter semester.
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students - closed.
- List of Scholarships and awards for currently enrolled students- Now open!!
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships - Application now open!
Student Loan Information
2018-2019 Application available after June 1, 2018 for studies after August 1, 2018