Technology Awards Program
College of the Rockies/Southern Interior Development Initiative Trust Post-Secondary Trades and Technology Awards Program is designed to assist students pursuing post-secondary education/training in trades and technology programs. These awards will be based on financial need and will range from $250 to $500. This year COTR/SIDIT will offer $10,000 in awards for students enrolling full-time into eligible trades and technology programs at College of the Rockies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the post-secondary COTR/SIDIT awards.
- Applicants must be planning to enrol full-time in a recognized eligible trades, technology program during the 2018/19 academic year starting August 1, 2018 or later at College of the Rockies
- You must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- You must demonstrate financial need
- Submission of the completed application to the College of the Rockies
The emphasis for award selection will be on financial need. The budget must be filled in with this application.
- Fill in application, print, sign and date your application for the COTR/ SIDIT Trades and Technology Awards.
- Submit your completed application by the deadline to:
COTR/SIDIT Trades and Technology Awards
College of the Rockies
Financial Assistance and Awards Office
2700 College Way, PO Box 8500
Cranbrook, BC V1C 5L7
Deadline to apply:
September 15, 2018 for the fall semester or December 14, 2018 for the winter semester although students are encouraged to apply before their program starts as the applications will be approved on a first come first served basis pending funds available.