COTR/SIDIT Awards Program
College of the Rockies/Southern Interior Development Initiative Trust Post-Secondary Awards Program is designed to assist students pursuing post-secondary education/training in all programs. These awards will be based on financial need and will range from $250 to $1000. This year COTR/SIDIT will offer $23,000 in awards for students enrolled in full-time programs at College of the Rockies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the post-secondary COTR/SIDIT awards.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in any program during the 2019/20 academic year starting August 1, 2019 or later at College of the Rockies
- You must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant and a resident of the Southern Interior
- You must demonstrate financial need
- Submission of the completed on-line application to the College of the Rockies
The emphasis for award selection will be on financial need. The budget must be filled in with this application.
- Fill in the general Scholarship, Bursary and Award application on-line. Opens September 1
Deadline to apply:
November 15, 2019 for the fall semester or February 28, 2020 for the winter semester.