Hospitality Management Diploma
New for Spring 2018
Receive the skills and knowledge you need to begin work as soon as you graduate. This 15-week program consists of practical, experiential, and hands-on work experience.
Whether you’re interested in being on the front lines or behind the scenes, working at a mountain resort, wilderness campground, ski hill or boutique hotel, the Hospitality Management diploma program prepares students for a variety of dynamic careers in the tourism industry.
You will receive:
- The opportunity to learn and work in a beautiful natural environment, within small, safe communities
- The skills, knowledge and experience to succeed in a multitude of hospitality driven industries
- The ability to participate in paid work placements throughout the program
- Opportunities to connect with area employers
- Assistance from the College in securing accommodation
- Program length: 2 years, Spring intake 2018
- 20 industry related courses (15 core and 5 elective)
- Location: Invermere, BC campus
- Class size: 24 spaces available
*Note: This program is currently under development. Further details will be available January 2018.
For further information, contact: