Hospitality Management Diploma
New for Spring 2018
Hospitality Management professionals are in high-demand. This two-year program consists of the practical, hands-on experience that employers seek, combined with academic and business courses to help you excel and grow in your career. Our campus, located in beautiful Invermere, British Columbia allows you to experience the best of what the BC Rockies has to offer while gaining the knowledge and skills employers are looking for.
Our unique program structure allows you to work as many hours in the hospitality industry as possible. Unlike other programs, our Fall semester begins in late September, so that you can work full-time throughout the busy summer season, and our course schedule allows time for both studies and part-time work.
You will receive
- The opportunity to learn and work in a beautiful natural environment, within small, safe communities
- Training in the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to work in a multitude of hospitality driven industries
- Training for Industry certifications in: Food Safe 1, Serving It Right, WHMIS, Occupational First Aid Level 1 and Super Host
- The ability to participate in paid work placements throughout the program
- Opportunities to connect with area employers
- Assistance from the College in securing accommodation