College of the Rockies Advantage
Small Class Sizes
With fewer students in the class our highly qualified instructors can give you the personal attention you need.
Low cost of living and tuition fees
The cost of living in our area is low compared to many other locations in Canada, and our tuition fees are up to 50% lower than major universities.
Rocky Mountain Lifestyle
Explore the beautiful Canadian Rockies and try fun activities. Hiking, golfing, skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, and river rafting are just a few of the activities available.
Modern College Facilities and Student Residence
Our campus offers easy access to computers and free wireless Internet connection. Our student residence in Cranbrook provides a friendly and safe home during your stay.
Other Advantages for International Students
- Non-competitive admission policy and simple application procedure
- Credits are transferable to many universities across Canada and internationally
- Caring homestay families with only one or two international students per home
- Conditional acceptance available for students whose first language is not English
- Part-time work options for students in academic programs
- Free daily international phone call