If English is not your first language, the College offers conditional and direct admission for college programs:
- Students proceed to a full time academic program with Canadian students.
- An English Language Assessment is not needed.
- TOEFL iBT 80; or
- IELTS Academic Overall 6.0 with minimum 6.0 in Reading, 6.0 in Writing, 5.5 in Listening, 5.5 in Speaking; or
- BC English 12 or equivalent – minimum final grade of 65%; or
- Completion of College of the Rockies English Language Program and high school level English to the level of English 90 (minimum 65%), or Communication 100 (minimum 65%), or ELP 89 (minimum 85%); or
- Equivalent as determined by College of the Rockies
- No TOEFL/IELTS needed
- English Language Assessment required before registration.
- Test results will determine if a student must take the English Language Program/and/or high school level English, or can proceed directly to a full academic program.
- Students who complete the English Language Program/and English 90 (with 65%) or Communications 100 (with 65%) or ELP 89 (with 85%) may directly proceed to their academic program.
- Students from India and most African countries are not eligible for conditional admission due to Visa requirements.