If English is not your first language, the College offers conditional and direct admission for college programs:
- Students proceed to a full time academic program with Canadian students.
- An English Language Assessment is not needed.
- TOEFL iBT 80, LBI 5, PTE 50; or
- IELTS Academic Overall 6.0 with minimum 6.0 in Reading, 6.0 in Writing, 5.5 in Listening, 5.5 in Speaking; or
- Minimum 65% in BC English 12, English First Peoples (EFP 12), ENGL 090, ENGL 091, or COMC 100 (please refer to the program admission requirements or course prerequisite information to determine the minimum grade required); or
- Minimum 85% in ELP 89 or ELP 98; or
- Equivalent standardized test score as determined by College of the Rockies
- No TOEFL/IELTS needed
- English Language Assessment required before registration.
- Test results will determine if a student must take the English Language Program/and/or high school level English, or can proceed directly to a full academic program.
- Students who complete the English Language Program/and English 90 (with 65%) or Communications 100 (with 65%) or ELP 89 (with 85%) may directly proceed to their academic program.
- Students from India and most African countries are not eligible for conditional admission due to Visa requirements.