- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 65% in ENGL 090, ENGL 12 or equivalent
- MATH 080, Pre-Calculus 11, Foundations of Math 11, or equivalent
- BIOL 090 or Biology 12 or equivalent is required to take BIOL 101
- Students may upgrade these admission requirements while beginning their Kinesiology studies.
- Students must submit a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q), documenting medical clearance for participation in progressive physical activity with special limitations or exclusions.
- Applicants are advised that students in this program engage in moderate to vigorous activity as part of their laboratory practice in numerous courses. Students will act both as physical activity leaders and participants.
- Students may be required to travel to facilities off site and will require appropriate transportation
Flexible Assessment (FA)
Students seeking prior credit to any of the required courses for the certificate and diploma must refer to individual course outlines and follow the procedures outlined in the College Calendar.
For transfer information within British Columbia, Alberta and other institutions, please visit http://www.cotr.bc.ca/Transfer
Students should also contact an Education Advisor at the institution where they want transfer credit.