- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 65% in ENGL 090, ENGL 12 or equivalent
- MATH 080, Pre-Calculus 11, Foundations of Math 11, or equivalent
- BIOL 090 or Biology 12 or equivalent is required to take BIOL 101
- Students must submit a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q), documenting medical clearance for participation in unrestricted physical activity or for participation in progressive physical activity with special limitations or exclusions. Any positive (YES) responses on the Par-Q will require the Par-Med X form to be completed by a physician.
- Applicants are advised that students in this program engage in moderate to vigorous physical activity as part of their laboratory practice in a variety of courses. Students will act both as physical activity leaders and participants.
- Students may be required to travel to off-campus fitness and recreation facilities in the local area, and will require appropriate transportation. College of the Rockies students have access to free public transportation.
Flexible Assessment (FA)
Students seeking prior credit to any of the required courses for the certificate and diploma must refer to individual course outlines and follow the procedures outlined in the College Calendar.
For transfer information within British Columbia, Alberta and other institutions, please visit http://www.cotr.bc.ca/Transfer
Students should also contact an Education Advisor at the institution where they want transfer credit.