Outdoor Adventure Leadership
Mobile users: use the "MENU" button to navigate this site.
Spend more of your time out of the classroom and right in the action, and turn your education into an adventure! The Mountain Adventure Skills Training (MAST) program provides first-hand outdoor adventure experience. Earn professional certifications for the adventure tourism industry, all while you enjoy the Canadian Rocky Mountain lifestyle in Fernie BC.
- The most comprehensive skills course list - all included in one tuition
- Learn to be a professional from our highly skilled professional instructors
- Earn industry certifications
- Gain university credits towards a degree in Adventure Tourism.
- Season Pass at Fernie Alpine Resort included in Tuition
- Enjoy the Canadian Rocky Mountain lifestyle in Fernie BC
- No fees for electives - 14 skills courses included in tuition
- No fees for textbooks
Planning on enrolling in MAST for 2016/2017? Apply any time, the sooner the better!
Fernie has been named one of the "World's 25 Best Ski Towns," by National Geographic. Look for the quotes from Brian Bell, our MAST Program Coordinator.
Our recent graduates are on their way!! Here is a short list of adventure jobs our graduates are starting right now.
Ski Patrol - New Zealand
Mountain Bike Patrol & Trail Maintenance - Fernie BC
Sea Kayak Guide - Victoria BC
Sled Dog Handler - Canmore AB
Raft Guide - Fernie BC
Got a question? Email the MAST Program Coordinator at email@example.com
Is 9 months too long? Check out our 6 week skills development courses.