International Opportunities for Employees
The International Education and Development Department is continuously planning and providing international opportunities for COTR staff. Opportunities typically include:
- Employee Consultancies. A consultancy is a very specific call for completion of specific tasks related to one of our funded projects with overseas partners. Travel expenses are fully covered by the project.
- Employee Secondments. A secondment is any type of opportunity for you to teach, research or study with one of our overseas partners.
- Scholarships. A scholarship is the opportunity to apply for funding to attend an overseas institution for study or research.
- Tanzania - Sea Kayak Consultant - closed
- Australia - Griffith University
- Brazil - Federal Institute of Educacion (BAHIA)
- Dominican Republic - Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)
- Ecuador - Universidad Espiritu Santo (UEES) & Casa Grande
- Kenya - Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DKUT)
- Peru - Instituto del Sur (ISUR)
- Scholarship opportunities are available for Griffith University in Queensland, Australia