International Opportunities for Students
International Opportunities Available for COTR Students include:
1. Study Abroad (with COTR credit)
2. International Transfer Opportunities
3. Study Abroad (without COTR credit)
4. Overseas Volunteer/Work Opportunities
1. Study Abroad (with COTR credit) allows students to earn a semester of program credit while studying at an overseas institution and paying COTR tuition fees. COTR currently offers this opportunity with the following institution:
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. This opportunity is available for one semester for third year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) students who plan to return to College of the Rockies with the goal of completing their BBA degree. Scholarships are available for students interested in this opportunity.
2. International Transfer Opportunities allow students to complete one or two years at COTR and additional years at a partner institution. Fees are paid at the institution the student is studying at. COTR currently offers this opportunity with the following institution:
- Griffith University in Queensland, Australia. COTR students can transfer directly to Griffith University to complete a related university degree. Please see the Agreement between Griffith University and COTR for a list of programs eligible for transfer into a Griffith Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree. Scholarships are available for students interested in this opportunity.
3. Study Abroad (without COTR credit) provides students with the option of taking courses at a partner institution for any duration of time while paying tuition fees directly to the partner institution. COTR currently offers this opportunity in the following countries:
- Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Jamaica, Netherlands, Peru, and Japan. Please see Scholarships for Other Volunteer/Work/Study Abroad for information on available scholarships.
Scholarships to help fund self directed Volunteer/Work/Study Abroad experiences.
- Opportunities to contribute to COTR projects with our overseas partners. (There are NO project-related opportunities available at this time.)
For more information on International Opportunities please contact:
- Tracey Brenton (250) 489-2751 ext. 3499 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Murdoch (250) 489-2751 ext. 3557 email@example.com