Parents and Families
Programs and Courses

We offer a wide range of programs and courses to meet the goals of you and your student.

View our complete list of programs and courses for more information

Dual Credit for High School Students

Your student can take a College of the Rockies online or face-to-face University Studies course, while still in high school, and receive University and Secondary School credits!

Students are entitled to earn "dual credit" if they earn credit that leads to a post-secondary credential from a post-secondary institution which is a member of the British Columbia Transfer System or offered in French through the auspices of Educacentre.

Visit our Dual Credit website for more information on this program

Transfer Credit Information

Transfer is when one institution recognizes education completed at another. By transferring, you can start studying at one institution and then finish your program at another.

College of the Rockies has transfer agreements -- for both individual courses and block transfer -- with a number of institutions.

menu arrowVisit our Transfer Credit website for more information on this program.