Piping Trades Foundation
Tuition & Fees
Piping Trades Foundation Tuition: View Tuition Calculator
*Tuition and Fees are subject to change.
In addition students must provide their own:
- CSA approved personal protective equipment (PPE)
- CSA approved hardhat
- Steel-toed, leather work boots
- Safety glasses
- Reference materials
Tuition includes the following (if applicable):
- Student Association Fees – $2.30/week full-time, except where noted otherwise
- Tool box deposit
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Mandatory UPass @ $44.40 for Fall and Winter semesters and $22.20 for Spring and Summer semesters for full-time status at the Cranbrook campus, except where noted otherwise.