Emergency Procedures: Lockdown
A violent incident - e.g. a situation involving an individual armed with
knife, gun or explosives.
If a threat is viewed or perceived, Immediately Dial 2-2-2 or Call
911. Physical address of College is 2700 College Way.
THREAT INSIDE THE BUILDING:
HEARING THE VOICE MESSAGE ADVISING LOCKDOWN:
Disperse all Common and Open Areas (including Library and
- Go to a room or area where you feel safe to enter.
- Close and secure doors if possible.
- Turn out lights.
- Close window coverings and stay away from windows.
- Silence cell phones/use text messaging only.
- Stay alert, quiet and out of sight.
- Disregard fire alarm signal unless in immediate danger.
- Do NOT Exit Until “All Clear” Signal is heard.
END OF LOCKDOWN:
- A recorded announcement of an “All Clear” signal will be given to
indicate the end of lockdown. Emergency Officials or College Officials
will conduct a door-to-door confirmation of this announcement.
Sign in: your session on this site has expired, or you have not signed in.