Program Calendar (2017/18)
CYFS-101 - Inclusive Interpersonal Communications
|CYFS-101||Inclusive Interpersonal Communications||3 - credits||$187.44|
Inclusive Interpersonal Communications enables the student to develop interpersonal communication skills to enhance their professional and personal relationships. We also expect students to clearly evaluate their own values, beliefs, and attitudes that influence their interpersonal communication.
Prerequisites: Minimum 65% in English 12 or equivalent (refer to Course Equivalency information on the College website).
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for CYFS-101
CYFS-101 Inclusive Interpersonal Communications can be found in the following programs:
- Criminal and Social Justice - Certificate
- Criminal and Social Justice - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education - Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Special Needs Educator - Diploma
- Education Assistant - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Diploma