Program Calendar (2017/18)
CYFS-102 - Observing and Recording
|CYFS-102||Observing and Recording||3 - credits||$187.44|
This course is designed to help human service workers, education assistants, early childhood educators, and aboriginal education support workers enhance their skills in observing and recording human development and behavior from birth through adulthood. A variety of observing and recording techniques will be explored in the course.
Prerequisites: Minimum 65% in English 12 or equivalent (refer to Course Equivalency information on the College website).
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for CYFS-102
CYFS-102 Observing and Recording can be found in the following programs:
- Aboriginal Education Support Worker - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education - Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Special Needs Educator - Diploma
- Education Assistant - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Diploma