Program Calendar (2018/19)
CYFS-116 - Lifespan Development
|CYFS-116||Lifespan Development||4 - credits||$254.88|
This course explores the development of humans from conception to death. It includes physical, cognitive and psychosocial developmental domains. Students preparing to work in careers that involve other people need to clearly understand the complex, dynamic process of development throughout a person's lifespan. This knowledge can provide students with insight into their own development and the development of those they will encounter in their personal and professional lives. NOTE: This course is delivered in a hybrid format (45 hours face-to-face and 15 hours online) and in a fully online format.
Prerequisites: Minimum 65% in English 12 or equivalent (refer to Course Equivalency information on the College website).
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online Blended
Credits: 4 | Length: 60 hours | Course Outline for CYFS-116
CYFS-116 Lifespan Development can be found in the following programs:
- Aboriginal Education Support Worker - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education - Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Special Needs Educator - Diploma
- Education Assistant - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Diploma