Program Calendar (2017/18)
OFAD-135 - Administrative Procedures 1
|OFAD-135||Administrative Procedures 1||2.5 - credits||$265.05|
Administrative Procedures I incorporates practical and professional approaches to learning office skills. Students solve on-the-job situations to encourage critical thinking. Ethics cases presented to students promote thoughtful discussions. Students also research new ideas and learn to work independently.
Prerequisites: OFAD 160.
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 2.5 | Length: 75 hours | Course Outline for OFAD-135
OFAD-135 Administrative Procedures 1 can be found in the following programs:
- Administrative Assistant Specialty - Certificate
- Administrative Studies - Certificate
- Administrative Studies - Diploma
- Bookkeeping Specialty - Certificate
- Office Administration - Certificate