Program Calendar (2018/19)
OFAD-165 - Word Processing 2
|OFAD-165||Word Processing 2||2 - credits||$216.28|
Word Processing 2 is a progression beyond Word Processing 1. Students continue to learn the main software features of MS Word and improve their keying speed and accuracy. Students produce basic business documents using business formatting skills. Business standards in all documents are promoted throughout the course. The speed objective is 45 gwam in a five-minute timing with five or fewer errors.
Prerequisites: OFAD 160.
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 2 | Length: 60 hours | Course Outline for OFAD-165
OFAD-165 Word Processing 2 can be found in the following programs:
- Administrative Assistant Specialty - Certificate
- Administrative Studies - Certificate
- Administrative Studies - Diploma
- Bookkeeping Specialty - Certificate
- Office Administration - Certificate