Program Calendar (2017/18)
BIOL-102 - Introduction to Biology 2
|BIOL-102||Introduction to Biology 2||3 - credits||$318.06|
BIOL 102 is an introduction to organismic and population biology with emphasis on reproduction, genetics, developmental biology, evolution, diversity and ecology.
Prerequisites: BIOL 101.
Delivery Method: On-Campus
Lab Required: Yes - please note courses with labs are charged an additional fee of $24.34 per course credit.
Credits: 3 | Length: 90 hours | Course Outline for BIOL-102
BIOL-102 Introduction to Biology 2 can be found in the following programs:
- Arts and Sciences - Certificate
- Arts and Sciences - Diploma
- Associate of Science (ASc) - Environmental Sciences - Associate Degree
- Biology and Medicine Pre-Major - Associate Degree
- Kinesiology Exercise Science - Certificate
- Kinesiology Exercise Science - Diploma