TESOL - Certificate of Achievement (2017/18)
|Total Cost (tuition & fees)||$1,995.00|
*These prices are for domestic students and may not be 100% accurate. However, these estimates will give you an adequate idea of tuition and fees for our programs. These prices do not include textbook costs. All prices are subject to change.
Interested in teaching english overseas? Our Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program will earn you a profession certification that is recognized around the world through the Peak TESOL program. With the optional 20-hour practicum, you become eligible to apply for a TESL Canada Professional Certification.
- Grade 12 completion
- Grammar quiz completed to acceptable level
- Interview with Peak TESOL Instructor
- University Degree (for those applying for TESL Canada certification)
- Non-native speakers of English must have TOEFL iBT score of 80 (with a minimum of 20 in each area)
- A reliable computer, video camera (or webcam) speakers, and microphone
- Good computer skills, e-mail and internet.
Visit TESOL website for more information
Many of our programs and courses will allow you to transfer to other colleges and universities in Canada. You can also apply to get transfer credits from past courses that will to go towards completing your program here at College of the Rockies.
Learn how to transfer your courses to College of the Rockies
If you would like to continue your studies our courses transfer to a wide number of Canadian colleges and universities. If you are transferring to a BC college or university visit the BC Transfer website to see if our courses transfer to that institution.