header image

Engineering (transfer to UVic) - Certificate (2017/18)

Total Cost (tuition & fees)$4,964.90
Tuition: $3,922.74
  International Tuition »
Additional Fees
Application Fee:30.00
Student Association Fee:92.00
Bus Pass Fee:111.00
Lab Fee:584.16
Health and Dental Fee:225.00
Total Fees:$1,042.16

*These prices are for domestic students and may not be 100% accurate. However, these estimates will give you an adequate idea of tuition and fees for our programs. These prices do not include textbook costs. All prices are subject to change.

Program Overview

COTR has a block transfer agreement with the University of Victoria (UVic) for entry into its Engineering program. Students who complete the certificate outlined below will be considered for second year engineering at UVic on an equal footing with UVic students.

Students who take this certificate program may also apply for entry into second year engineering programs at other institutions such as University of Northern British Columbia, University of British Columbia - Okanagan, University of British Columbia or University of Calgary. Engineering programs generally use a competitive admissions system; admission is not guaranteed. Please see an Educational Advisor about specific course requirements for your intended institution.

Admission Requirements

Minimum grade of 65% in English 12 or ENGL 090 or 091, Pre-Calculus or Principles of Math 12 or MATH 090, Physics 12 or PHYS 090 and Chemistry 12 or CHEM 090.

Transfer Information

Many of our programs and courses allow you to transfer to other colleges and universities in Canada. You can also apply to get transfer credits from past courses that will go towards completing your program here at College of the Rockies.

Learn how to transfer your courses to College of the Rockies

Program Transfer Opportunities

We have setup block transfer agreements with other colleges and universities to help you continue your studies once you have completed your program. If we don't have a transfer agreement for your program you can usually transfer your individual courses to another college or university in Canada.

Course transfer
If you are transferring to a BC college or university visit the BC Transfer website to see if our courses transfer to that institution.

Block transfer agreements
Once you have completed your studies you have the opportunity to transfer all or most of the credits you have earned to the following institution:

Transfer information for: Engineering (transfer to UVic) - Certificate

Course Outline for: Engineering (transfer to UVic) - Certificate


Note: CHEM 101 and CHEM 102 may be taken together as an alternative to CHEM 115



Printable Version