Program Calendar (2019/20)
H2S Alive | $249
If you plan on working in the Canadian oil and gas industry, H2S Alive is a must! During this 8-hour course, learn about hydrogen sulphide properties, breathing apparatus use, gas detection and rescue techniques. Ticket is valid for 3 years.
As the industry standard in Canada and recognized around the world, students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments and receive a 3 year certificate.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
- H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations - Including worker exposure limits
- Hazard Assessment and Control - Including H2S case studies
- Respiratory Protective Equipment - Including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Detection of H2S - Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
- Initial Response Strategy - 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies
Show course details
|Friday, July 12, 2019||In-Class||Register|