Tuition, Fees, & Refunds
These fees are subject to change at any time on approval by the College Board of Governors and Ministry of Advanced Education.
2015/16 tuition and specified mandatory fees will increase 2% as set by Ministry of Advanced Education - Tuition Limit Policy.
Tuition Fees include: Alumni Fee, Student Activity Fees, and Technology Fee.
- Programs include -- Adult Upgrading/High School Completion (ABE 70/80/90 level) semester courses, English Language Program and Directed Studies/Continuous Entry -- Adult Upgrading/High School Completion.
- Programs include -- English Language Program (ELP); Academic and Career/Technical Programs; Vocational Programs; and Trades Programs.
- Programs include -- Apprenticeship Technical Training; Automotive Services Technician Foundation; Carpentry Foundation; Electrical Foundation; Heavy Mechanical Foundation; Industrial Mechanic Foundation; Professional Cook 1; Piping Foundation; Timber Framing; and Welding.
- Programs include -- University Studies -- Arts, Sciences; Administrative Studies; Aboriginal Education Support Worker; Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Business Administration; Computer Support Technician, Global Studies; Kinesiology; and Tourism and Recreation Management programs.
- Programs include -- Adventure Tourism Business Operations; Certified Dental Assistant; Child, Youth, and Family Studies -- Early Childhood Education, Human Service Worker, Education Assistant; Fire Training Certificate; Hair Stylist; Health Care Assistant; Practical Nursing; Mountain Adventure Skills Training; and Office Administration programs.
Students are required to pay full fees.
If you have applied for a Student Loan and would like your fees deferred you must provide proof of Student Financial Assistance application and/or Notification of Assessment.
Fee Deferral request is subject to the following:
All tuition and outstanding fees owing on your student account will be deducted from your 1st student financial assistance disbursement. Any additional fees will be deducted from your 2nd student financial assistance disbursement. If your loan or award does not cover all outstanding fees, you are required to submit payment on or before the established payment due dates. These dues dates are published and posted in all student services areas in the college.
All assessed fees must be paid in full and any other outstanding indebtedness (overdue library books, emergency loans, tuition fees, etc.) to the College must be met before a student is allowed to register/reregister for a program/course, attend classes, or receive a statement of grades, official transcripts or a certificate, diploma or Associate Degree.
Third Party Sponsor Payments
Refunds will be paid directly to original payer.
Credit Card Payments
Any refunds will be credited to original credit card.