Registration and Student Records
Request a Transcript


Official transcripts bear the Registrar's signature and seal and are issued only upon the written request of students. A fee is charged ($5 per copy). The transcript may be sent directly to a designated employer or institution or issued to the student in a sealed envelope. The transcript may be considered not valid if the envelope seal is broken.

Confidentiality of Student Records

The student record is considered to be confidential information and the College will not release information from outside the College without the student's written consent.

How to request an official transcript:

"written request/consent" means the student's signature is required by one of the following methods:

Log into AccessCOTR to request an official transcript and pay ($5 per copy) online by credit card.

Complete and sign a REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT form and pay the fee ($5 per copy) at the Enrolment Services office in Cranbrook or at a College of the Rockies Campus near you

Fax a signed letter/note with your identity: name, address, home phone number, day-time number (if different), and COTR student number (or date of birth) Attn: Student Records (250) 489-8219. For security purposes, phone Student Records to provide your credit card number and expiry date to cover the fee ($5 per copy) at (250) 489-8237 or 1-877-489-2687 (ext.3237).

Mail a signed letter/note with your identity: name, address, COTR student number (or date of birth/SIN) and a cheque or money order to cover the fee ( $5 per copy) - Student Records, College of the Rockies, Box 8500, Cranbrook BC V1C 5L7


Unofficial and Complete Transcripts:

An unofficial and complete transcripts, including Continuing Education courses can be viewed online, by logging into AccessCOTR.  The methods to request an unofficial or complete is the same as an official transcript.

green pointer (left)BACK