Cannabis Retail Specialist Program
- Grade 11 Math and English
- A general knowledge of computer use
- Tuition fees are $3,990.00
- A payment of $1995 is due at time of registration. Seats are assigned on a first paid basis.
- Remainder of tuition is due one month prior to the start of the second course.
- Required textbooks TBD
The program is not currently eligible for student loan funding. If assistance is needed with tuition costs, you are encouraged to explore potential funding opportunities within your community. Some options might include:
- WorkBC Employment Offices or employment offices in your home province
- Columbia Basin Trust – for residents of the Columbia Basin
Age of Majority
To register for this online course, you must be the age of majority for the province in which you reside.
Note: This program is only available to domestic students at this time.
The age of majority is 18 in:
- Prince Edward Island
The age of majority is 19 in:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
*Note: This program information is correct at the time of publication. The guidelines surrounding the retail sale of cannabis continue to evolve. Program content may also evolve to ensure relevance to changing government standards, educational, employment and marketing needs.