Student Employment Services
Career and Job Fair 2017
Career and Job Fair 2017 is tentatively set for Wednesday, March 8 - the date will be confirmed by October.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the Exhibitor List; Exhibitor Invitation packages will go out in November.
The 2016 Career and Job Fair was held at the College of the Rockies on Wednesday, March 9th. With over 35 employers and 700 attendees, it was a great event for employers, job seekers and students planning their campus to career transition!
Some of this year's exhibitors:
- Axis Family Resources
- BC Assessment
- Best Western Cranbrook
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- Canadian Forces Recruiting
- Chartered Professional Accountants Association of BC
- East Kootenay Employment Services - WorkBC
- East Kootenay Parks
- Friends of Fort Steele Society
- Golden Life Management
- Go2 - The Resource for People in Tourism
- Health Sciences Association – British Columbia
- Heather Mountain Lodge
- Industry Training Authority
- Interior Heath - East Kootenay Health Services Area
- Kal Tire
- Kootenay Aboriginal Business Development Agency
- Paper Excellence Group - Skookumchuck Pulp Mill
- Pivot Point Family Growth Centre
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Public Services Commission of Canada
- St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Strategic Fire Control
- Sunchaser Villas
- Sunlife Financial – Baker Street
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Victoria
- Vivint Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Davies at email@example.com .
Please email Mary Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be put on the invitation list for exhibitors for the March 2017 event.