Student Employment Services
2019 Career and Job Fair
Discover your opportunities at the largest Career & Job Fair in the East Kootenays!
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Cranbrook Campus Gymnasium
- Research the companies you want to connect with; visit their websites and the College job board for postings ahead of time.
- This event is free for community members, College of the Rockies students, and high school students to attend.
- Enter to win great door prizes including a $300.00 tuition voucher!
Summer Job Alley:
- This is your opportunity to meet with local businesses actively looking to find staff for summer employment - bring your resume!
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2018 Career & Job Fair. It was the most successful yet, with more than 50 exhibitors and over 900 people attending!
2019 Confirmed Exhibitors: (AR = Accepting Resumes)
- Strategic Fire Control - AR
- Association of BC Forest Professionals
- Industry Training Authority (ITA)
- Vivint Canada Inc. - AR
- Bayer Canada - AR
- Chartered Professional Accountants of BC (CPABC)
- East Kootenay Invasive Species Council - AR
- Axis Family Resources - AR
- Sun Life Financial Services Inc. - AR
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course - AR
- Sunshine Houseboat Vacations Ltd. - AR
- Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers Union - AR
- EK Parks - AR
- Shambhala Music Festival - AR
- BC Parks Kootenay Region
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (CANFOR) - AR (prefer online applications)
- Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (RCR) - AR
If you have any questions, please contact:
Career & Placement Officer
Phone: 250-489-2751 x3441