Student Employment Services
Career and Job Fair 2017
Wednesday, March 8th from 11:30am - 3:00pm
In the College of the Rockies Gymnasium
The is a great event for full-time and part-time job seekers, and college and high school students planning their campus to career transition!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Registration is $200 which includes lunch and snacks in the Exhibitor's Lounge, marketing and promotion of the event, and a $50 contribution to our Student Scholarship Fund. Please contact me for non-profit reduced rate.
We encourage employers to register by January 31 to be included in all marketing and promotions.
Employers, are you HIRING AT THE FAIR? Let us know so we can provide a list of employers accepting resumes on the spot to encourage potential applicants to have their resume and cover letter ready for you.
Some of last year's exhibitors:
- Axis Family Resources
- BC Assessment
- Best Western Cranbrook
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- Canadian Forces Recruiting
- Chartered Professional Accountants Association of BC
- East Kootenay Employment Services - WorkBC
- East Kootenay Parks
- Friends of Fort Steele Society
- Golden Life Management
- Go2 - The Resource for People in Tourism
- Health Sciences Association – British Columbia
- Heather Mountain Lodge
- Industry Training Authority
- Interior Heath - East Kootenay Health Services Area
- Kal Tire
- Kootenay Aboriginal Business Development Agency
- Paper Excellence Group - Skookumchuck Pulp Mill
- Pivot Point Family Growth Centre
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Public Services Commission of Canada
- St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Strategic Fire Control
- Sunchaser Villas
- Sunlife Financial – Baker Street
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Victoria
- Vivint Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Davies at email@example.com or call me anytime at 250-489-2751 x 3441 or Toll Free 1-877-489-2687 x 3441
Please email Mary Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to attend.