PAID internship opportunities available!
Date posted: 9/15/2017
Closing date: 3/31/2018
Number of positions: 100
Location: across Canada
Description / duties:
Wondering if you qualify for the program?
You are eligible if you are:
• A graduate from a post-secondary program;
• No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship;
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person granted refugee status in Canada;
• Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations;
• Not receiving employment insurance during their internship; and
• Available to work for at least six months
What kind of jobs are available?
Positions that qualify for a subsidy are:
• For a term of 6 to 12 months
• In the science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) fields
• Either clean tech positions within any sector, any relevant position within a clean tech organization, or in the natural resource sectors
• Related to processes with positive environmental outcomes or aim to protect the environment
• Addressing climate change or environmental challenges
Where can you learn more or APPLY?
FYI - CICan has placed more than 175 graduates in internships across Canada, with compelling results: 80% of those who have completed their placement are now either employed in their field or continuing their education.
Post-secondary graduate looking for work?
Interested in a 6 to 12 month paid internship?
Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is managing two internship programs: the Clean Tech Internship Program and the Natural Resources Internship Program. These programs offer eligible employers a subsidy of up to $15,000 to hire an intern for 6-12 months, thanks to the financial support of Environment and Climate Change Canada and Natural Resources Canada under the federal government’s Youth Employment Strategy.
What’s in it for you?
• 6 to 12 months of paid employment
• Work experience
• Networking opportunities
• And more!
Colleges and Institutes Canada
701 - 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.