Early Childhood Educator/Infant Toddler
Date posted: 10/5/2017
Closing date: 11/30/2017
Number of positions: 1
Location: Little Summit Daycare in Cranbrook
Description / duties:
• Plan, carry out and evaluate developmentally appropriate activities and experiences for children aged 30 months - school age; to encourage independence and growth in all areas of the children’s social, emotional and physical development.
• Conduct assessments of children and develop individualized or group activities based on children’s individual needs.
• Work in collaboration with co-educators.
• Maintain open, respectful and positive communication with co-educators; parents and family members.
• Follow and uphold all Licensing regulations and confidentiality guidelines.
• Maintain an organized and welcoming environment.
• Carry out regular daily cleaning and sanitizing duties.
Little Summit Daycare in Cranbrook has an Employment opportunity for a qualified Early Childhood Educator/Infant Toddler.
We are seeking to fill a temporary full-time position of 37.5hours per week. This is a one year maternity leave.
• Early Childhood Educator/ Infant Toddler
• Childcare First Aid certificate
• Completion of Criminal Record Check
Summit Community Services Society
1100-11th Street South
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.